Imagine having your own Podcast that you could share on your social media channels.
Not just an audio recording, a Podcast that is professionally recorded, edited and presented.
We can not only assist you with all aspects of Podcast creation, we can also assist/manage all the back-end operations, including podcast hosting and iTunes listing, to ensure your Podcast gets noticed (and more importantly, listened to).
Why create a Podcast for your business?
When was the last time you sat down and ready a 2000 word article on a website? We reckon it’s probably been a while (if ever).
With a Podcast, you can communicate directly to potential clients while they workout, drive, work, or even lay on the beach.
Are people really listening to Podcasts?
Yes, and in ever greater numbers too. Just think TV, remember in the old days where you just had to watch whatever the stations were broadcasting?
Not today, now you have Netflix and other streaming services that let you watch what you want, when you want it.
It is no different with radio. Podcasts are really just radio on demand.
The 2018 Podcast Stats & Facts report from Nielsen found that there are over 525,000 active shows and over 18.5 million episodes available on iTunes.
Here are some of the other key findings:
- 50% of all U.S. homes are podcast fans
- 44% of the U.S. population (124 million people) has listened to a podcast – up from 40% in 2017
- 26% of the U.S. population listen to podcasts at least every month – up from 24% in 2017
- 17% of the U.S. population listen to podcasts weekly – up from 15% in 2017
- 16 million people in the US classify themselves as “avid podcast fans”
- 49% of podcast listening is done at home
- 22% listen while driving (in a vehicle)
- Podcast listeners listen to an average of 7 different shows per week, up from 5 in 2017
- 80% listen to all or most of each episode
- Podcast listening on a computer went up from 29% to 31% (smartphone listening went from 71% to 69% respectively)
- 65% of monthly podcast listeners have been listening for less than 3 years
- Comedy is the most popular podcasting genre, followed by education and news
What if you don’t know how to structure a Podcast?
We have decades of experience working in the commercial radio and Podcast industries, so we can guide you through with planning and formats.
We can even provide you with an interview-type service where we help you present your Podcast as a Q&A type presentation?
Want to find out more about our Podcast Creation services? Send a note via our Contact page and we will be in touch with further info.